- Fair market value opinions of petroleum refineries, terminals, pipelines and other downstream assets.
- Assessments of prospective midstream assets and projects.
- Feasibility studies and value opinions of idled and nonperforming assets including potential repurposing plans.
- Conducted independent reviews and fair market value assessments of the downstream refining, marketing and transportation system of an international, integrated major that included over 750 MBPD of refining capacity, a large terminal network, several wholly owned and joint interest pipelines and a wholesale marketing and specialty products business. This involved analyses of historical operating and financial performance, forecast capital and operating expenditures and projections of future income and cash flows.
- Technical, operational and economic value assessments on behalf of the prospective buyer/JV partner in a specialty terminal and processing facility in Rotterdam.
- Provided fair market value analysis of petroleum terminal assets in support of an acquisition.
- Prepared assessment of the capex and variable operating costs of constructing and operating a commercial-sized condensate splitter.
- Provided screening of crude processing options which could generate attractive economic investment returns at storage terminals in the Caribbean.