Turner Mason & Company(TM&C) takes your privacy seriously. This online privacy notice applies to personal data we collect on www.turnermason.com and the personal data we collect during the account sign-up or account access process. The Notice describes the types of personal data we obtain, how we use the personal data, and with whom we share it. We also describe the rights you may have and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
TM&C may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide when registering on this website or subscribing to website services
- Data regarding transactions carried out over this website
- Statistics on your usage of this website
TM&C may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any information, goods or services supplied to you by us
- Create products or services that may meet your needs
- Send you marketing communications
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal data that you provide to us or that we collect on our website except as described here:
- TM&C may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- We may share personal data with service providers that perform services on our behalf such as payment service providers, analytics providers, hosting providers and advisers. All service providers have entered into legally binding agreements requiring them to use or disclose personal data only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with applicable legal requirements.
TM&C will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you look at our site. This information helps your use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter
your details every time you visit us. You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with U.S. law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the U.S. courts will have jurisdiction over such dispute.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by mail to 2100 Ross Avenue Suite 2920, Dallas, TX, 75201