2020 is now behind us but the effects of the pandemic are still with us even as demand recovery continues, aided by loosening restrictions and improvement in the vaccine rollout. However, many questions remain surrounding what “new normal” awaits us as we emerge from this post-COVID environment. In this publication, we address the following topics and questions to help clients navigate the crude, refined products, and renewable fuels markets:
- What would product demand recovery look like in the U.S. and Globally post COVID?
- How will future OPEC+ action impact crude oil differentials?
- How has COVID impacted midstream projects in North America?
- How has the current environment and COVID-driven demand shock impacted refining investments and projects?
- With recent developments in EV battery technology, what is the expected impact of EV penetration on transportation fuel demand?
- Following recent planned announcements on renewable diesel projects, what is the expected capacity growth of renewable diesel production?
- What U.S. state level LCFS initiatives are currently underway and which ones are expected next?