This dataset covers recent developments in Mexico’s refining, midstream, and retail markets, including forecast of refined product supply/demand balances, terminal and pipeline infrastructure and investments, and expansions in the retail fuel markets. Forecast is provided out to 2035 and country data is broken out by the 5 regions.
- Forecast of product supply and demand of gasoline, jet, diesel and fuel oil, including supply sources and sector demand
- Car parc data by vehicle type – motorcycles, automobiles, trucks and buses
- Refinery capacities, forecast refined product balances and historical trade
- Storage terminal, pipeline and rail infrastructure including location, capacities and supply sources
- Historical and planned midstream investments including sponsor, location, capacities and project costs
- Current and planned retail fuel station network covering locations, company and % share
- Country and regional maps featuring terminal locations, pipeline connectivity, rail transportation network, and retail fuel sites