- Industry specialists for CPA firms performing attestations required by the EPA gasoline, sulfur, toxics, benzene and renewable fuels regulations. (TM&C is not a CPA firm.)
- Negotiations with federal, state, and local fuels authorities regarding fuels compliance issues.
- Staff training for gasoline, diesel and renewables fuels compliance regulations.
- Assistance for fuel compliance registration and reporting.
- Compliance reviews of your current internal compliance staffing and procedures, including refining, importing, blending, and terminals.
- Research any fuels compliance issue.
- Laboratory compliance review.
If you need to research the fuel regulations or obtain reporting forms, the following link will take you to the forms’ page on the EPA website:
For direct help with environmental regulation and compliance support, please call either Tom Hogan or Charlie Miller at 214-754-0898.